The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Sunday Fast May 3
02 May 2015, 23:05
well I have decided to do a 1000 cal fast. Have noticed that when fasting I am incredibly tired and don't feel well. Little fasting last 3 weeks and feel much better, so I shall try 1000 cal fasts and see how I fare. Funnily my brother is the opposite, feels energetic and sharp on fast days. Good luck to any fasters.
Re: Sunday Fast May 3
03 May 2015, 04:40
That's very interesting @GMH Hope it goes well for you.
I still get very tired some fast days and others I am fine!
Today will be a 'half fast' for me. Nothing until dinner time thenj out for a farewell meal which will include pudding!
I'm being fairly relaxed about it and just trying to keep some semblance of sensibleness about this. No breakfast yesterday, a lovely, tasty and sensible lunch and a terrible tea!
Tomorrow may be reasonable, Tue and through until the following week is possibly a write off!
But I'll be more physically active,
Oh well...
good luck to fellow fasters today :clover:
03 May 2015, 08:01
Strictly speaking I should be fasting today as part of the DODO challenge. I will wait til lunchtime before I eat and having steak dinner tonight with a glass of wine. Not sure on cals but mindful 16.8 instead for this bank holiday weekend.
@janeghave a great time, not long now then?
03 May 2015, 13:03
Hello Super Sundayers!

Ooh, not many of us around, are there?

I'm hungry and I've got a headache...but I'm in today as it is #14 of the DODO fast. Not looking like I'll manage a #15 as I'm off on a mini break on Tuesday - though I might try being careful tomorrow during the day as it will be weigh in judgement day for me on Tuesday morning! Having a get together dinner tomorrow night before our 4 days away....& rumour has it there are at least 5 puddings on offer....oh dear!! All that...& TOTM too.....the final figure might not be so good!! Still, I try......
03 May 2015, 21:14
Don't worry Hazlenut @Hazlenut20 I think .tuesday is the last day so you don't have to actually fast...do you? Anyway, you have done extremely well. I'm SO impressed! You deserve a break...but don't go too mad!!
Carie @carieoates I hope your steak, chips and wine was tasty :wink:
Enjoy your hols xx
5 posts Page 1 of 1