The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Fast Thursday, June 25
25 Jun 2015, 08:16
Is it just me and you, @GMH?

It's only 5:15, and I'm eating my dinner at work because there is a jazz concert tonight starting at 7pm, and I was sure I'd go insane if I had to wait until after.

I've gotten completely hooked on stir fry broccoli (fried until it's almost burnt) with Montreal steak spices. It's so yum and so easy.

I'm worried I'm going to spoil everything with some wine at the concert. If I have just one glass, I think it's ok...
Re: Fast Thursday, June 25
25 Jun 2015, 08:35
Yes @MaryAnn looks like it just us at this point, tho more to wake up yet I'm sure. I had a veg omelette for brekky, which was a good idea as I wasn't hungry for many hours. Followed up with veg n lentil curry, coffee and low cal hot choc. In at about 750 and full. Early night as I'm tired and have a good book to finish.
25 Jun 2015, 16:44
I was planning to join you but, unfortunately, my husband had toast with his lunch and it smelt sooo delicious that I gave in and had some lunch! Maybe I'll fast tomorrow! :frown:
25 Jun 2015, 22:18
Oh my, I had a technical problem joining our site today,sorted. Here now - yep lovely fast today. I hope you all had a good day :heart:
Time for bed x
26 Jun 2015, 00:14
I'm in today, just had my late afternoon cuppa broth, delicious! Have some beautiful apricots from the farmer's market, might have one or two of those for a snack later; usual veggies etc glorified stir fry for din din. Have been fighting off a cold, so no dairy for me right now...have to figure out something other than yogurt.
5 posts Page 1 of 1