The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

12 posts Page 1 of 1
Another Autumn day in which to drink black coffee or tisanes or water and eat below 500 calories and fast fast fast.
Are you with me?
:like: :clover: :wink:
I'm in @Azureblue :like: tea, tea, tea :smile: no slacking today as the weekend is almost upon us :lol:
Good luck everyone. :clover:
I'm in after my b/day yesterday. As I was staying away, attending an event where there was oodles of superb food, I took off the calorie restrictions for the day & had calorie laden breakfast, buffet lunch (with MANY puddings to sample), then birthday dinner, pudding & cake when I got home!
Now I'm back on the straight & not-very-narrow!
Good luck all.
:rose: :present: :cake: :drink: :island: Happiest of birthdays @WarriorPrincess, glad is was a good one :0)
You're body will thank you for today's fast! :like: :clover:
I am in today. Drinking coffee, sparkling water, and tea. (Just had a lavender/rose/mint tea that was lovely.)
Also made a nice batch of homemade chicken stock that I may dip into later.
I'm fasting today too - sipping tea as I write. I've had some salmon and I'll have an omelette later. All is going well.
I'm in today! Food free day - only black tea - but soon to enjoy a home-made chicken and leek casserole, with rice for my husband. I'm out this evening so that should help to quell the desire for 'nibbles' at around 10pm! :starving:
Lunch out tomorrow with some friends so it will not be a pudding free event!
Happy birthday for yesterday, @WarriorPrincess, I'm so pleased that you indulged yourself. After all that's one of the best things about this WOL - no forbidden foods! Just enjoyment! :grin:
175 Cals today so far - and just ran my first ever 10k in one go! Practice run for the real deal - a proper timed 10k on Saturday week (yikes!) Am I ready ... no I'm not - but at least now I know it's possible. And going out to run took up time that might otherwise have been spent pondering the possibility of the rest of my birthday cake!
I'm in today, just having tea and had fiber; broth later, snack after work, dinner late...no popcorn, no frozen yogurt bars. Being strict now! :dazed:
Hi @Ferretgal wow, such a long day for me! Tis 22pm and it looks like a non food day for me, no dinner. I'll roll into bed.....
Yes be strict as fits and tomorrow is a TDEE day, wishing you well :victory: :clover: :cool:
Didnt get a chance to log on when I was fasting yesterday. Gee us Aussies really let the side down. Well I was here in spirit if not in the WWW. :cool:
Huh...I am logging on MFP on light days again; realized that one thing I did early on was plan what I'd eat for dinner; lately haven't been doing that and finding it much harder to resist going over cals. So, today I have my "menu" worked out for when it's time to eat, and not leaving anything up to chance (or the "hangries!).
I've finally begun using my stepper, just a few minutes here and there, we'll see how it goes.
12 posts Page 1 of 1