The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

132 posts Page 9 of 9
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Well done you guys,what a great effort! :victory:
Specially @stowgateresident ..stowy thats very good work indeed! X
Good work everybody, and yes a BIG thank you to @Juliana.Rivers for inspiring us on this journey. :heart:
cheers
Maggie. :smile:
Although I was down over 1 kg in one weigh-in last week, my final trend weight showed a 600g loss. So not quite there...

Thanks to @Juliana.Rivers for organising!
Sorry for being late reporting in. Didn't succeed unfortunately. Well I did for a few brief hours on Saturday morning when the scales gave me a reading of 9st 13.04. Was thrilled to see under 10st again. My Libra trend weight was 10st 0.7 yesterday though so officially I have to say I've only lost half a kilo. I will be losing the other half very soon though I hope. :) Thanks for running the challenge @Juliana.Rivers Much appreciated. Noodle (Number 13)
Hi, I have reached my goal, just barely but I made it as of Sunday morning. thank you!
cblasz wrote: Hi, I have reached my goal, just barely but I made it as of Sunday morning. thank you!

well done @cblaszfor making it !
fancyacuppa wrote: Although I was down over 1 kg in one weigh-in last week, my final trend weight showed a 600g loss. So not quite there...

Thanks to @Juliana.Rivers for organising!

good effort @fancyacuppanonetheless!
Noodle wrote: Sorry for being late reporting in. Didn't succeed unfortunately. Well I did for a few brief hours on Saturday morning when the scales gave me a reading of 9st 13.04. Was thrilled to see under 10st again. My Libra trend weight was 10st 0.7 yesterday though so officially I have to say I've only lost half a kilo. I will be losing the other half very soon though I hope. :) Thanks for running the challenge @Juliana.Rivers Much appreciated. Noodle (Number 13)

@Noodle... 1/2 a kilo in that timeframe is still awesome! Well done
Thanks so much for running the challenge @Juliana.Rivers. It was a good way to get my head in this game!! I still have a looong way to go, but I'm on the right track!
Juliana.Rivers wrote: I have an idea already..

how about, regardless of where you are in your weight loss journey, how about we set a general challenge... who can lose 1kg Trend weight in the 4 weeks leading to Feb 14.

For trend weight you to do a simple average weight over 3 days. (or use something like fitness pal or libra to get trend weight)

track your average weght.. - this is deliberate for us to think not about ups and downs that always happen through a week.

bit radically different but what the heck.. im all into radical things.

I have decided to be a vegan this week and it was pretty tasty. I thought I couldn't live and exist without meat. I slept better and lost 2,5 kg just in 7 days!
DanielBox wrote: I have decided to be a vegan this week and it was pretty tasty. I thought I couldn't live and exist without meat. I slept better and lost 2,5 kg just in 7 days!

Welcome @DanielBox !

Consider joining us on the Lenten Losing challenge:

5-2-diet-chat-f6/new-challenge-lenten-losings-10-february-25-march-t14805.html

We're only half way through so there's time left to see what you can do by Easter.

(And you may want to check the Gender box setting on the User Control Panel/Profile screen.)
DanielBox wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: I have an idea already..

how about, regardless of where you are in your weight loss journey, how about we set a general challenge... who can lose 1kg Trend weight in the 4 weeks leading to Feb 14.

For trend weight you to do a simple average weight over 3 days. (or use something like fitness pal or libra to get trend weight)

track your average weght.. - this is deliberate for us to think not about ups and downs that always happen through a week.

bit radically different but what the heck.. im all into radical things.

I have decided to be a vegan this week and it was pretty tasty. I thought I couldn't live and exist without meat. I slept better and lost 2,5 kg just in 7 days!

Sorry for a belated reply. Well done on the weight loss and the reduction of meat eating. I have a facebook group for those wanting to cut meat.. Let me know if you facebook and i will send you a link @DanielBox. My 5 day vegetarianism feels so good.
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
132 posts Page 9 of 9