The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Monday, 28/3/16 Fasting
28 Mar 2016, 18:17
Hi fasters. :heart:
After realizing I feel too light-headed on my Tues. fast to be able to drive to my evening meeting, I decided to change my first fast-day to Mon. Fri. is second. It is so nice to believe that on this way-of-eating, there is no 'failure', just learning. I learned not to have girl-scout cookies in my house, especially chocolate thin mints. :curse: I refused to post my weight last week. Every 2 weeks will work.

All diets have temporarily worked for me in the past, but then I would regain even more than I had lost. Up to BMI of 45!!! Retired, not exercising much, and afraid of falling (off bike, skis, etc.) after breaking my wrist falling off a ladder when washing my windows. Now I am over using it as an excuse, and doing what I can do. I regret losing 2 inches of height. My BMI would have been 3 points lower.

Fast Well, my Friends! :clover:
Re: Monday, 28/3/16 Fasting
28 Mar 2016, 20:03
Not sure where all the Monday fasters are, @grannieannie. Well, I'm in with you. As usual, fizzy water and coffee all day. I think dinner will be turkey chili.
28 Mar 2016, 21:28
I'm here. Doing my best to avoid the lure of the Easter chocolate in the kitchen. Today has been tough - did a 12km run yesterday, another 3.5km today (training for a half marathon) and my 1yr old is refusing to sleep - so the chocolate is really tempting me. I just keep trying to remind myself how much better I feel now than in January. I really wanted to be 75kg and 32 inch waist. I'm currently around 73kg and 31ish inch waist. It's nearly bedtime (for me, the baby has other plans) so I can avoid the food for another few hours. I can!

Good luck to fellow fosters!
28 Mar 2016, 22:47
I was here yesterday for my normal Monday fast. As it was a public holiday in many places I think that some Monday fasters will have changed their days around this week so the Tuesday thread might be busier.
28 Mar 2016, 23:24
I'm in today, after 4pm here on the US west coast, just now having my cuppa broth. Didn't sleep well last night; always makes a light day a bit more challenging...but I can do it, and I will! Yesterday being Easter, we went to my sister's for dinner; I brought a quiche, champagne and beer, and a chocolate cream pie, oh my! So I can really use a "day off" for my digestive system today... :shock:
6 posts Page 1 of 1