The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I guess I am the first one today. My weight has now stuck to around the 57kg mark. Patience does it!
The weather is lovely and sunny today, so that is something :smile:
I have lost about 3 kg since I started this regime, so I ought not to complain :neutral:
It is only much more encouraging, when the scales do move (downwards)!!! :doh:
I've been fasting today. Ended up getting take away sushi for dinner but limited myself to mainly raw salmon, tuna and avocado and only little bit of rice (I no longer count calories). Feeling hungry now so time to go to sleep.
I was doing ok until shopping in Waitrose and happened upon a pecan and maple cheesecake ...
Sorry, I'm blown for today (but my slice was WOW)!
Good luck everyone \o/
Well, @Azureblue, I hope you enjoyed that cheesecake 'cause it's giving me fantasies!

I'm in today, still before noon here, having my usual green tea. Feeling a tiny bit dizzy, may have a peach if it doesn't go away.
4 posts Page 1 of 1