The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting Tuesday 13th Sept
13 Sep 2016, 05:31
Will there be anyone else fasting? it's so routine that I don't post every time. I will be busy,(admin jobs around teaching, practising my contribution on the piano for this weekend's 3 day masterclass, lessons to give in the afternoon, walk with lovely dog, overdue personal letters to write, outstanding household chores, never mind the gardening in that order! I might just achieve this much on a fast day.) The weather forecast is hot and humid so it is specially important to constantly sip water. Supper of succulent giant prawns heated with coconut oil and spices on a bed of green veges followed by strawberries + blueberries. Good fasting and best wishes to all. :clover:
Re: Fasting Tuesday 13th Sept
13 Sep 2016, 09:11
Thanks for starting us off @Katharina

Just coming to the end of my Tuesday fast. You sound like to had a very active day planned, so I hope that keeps you on track until it's time for those prawns! Do you use frozen or fresh prawns?

I had a veggie schnitzel (from a pack) with some asparagus and cauli. Some blueberries and yogurt for dessert.

Good luck to fellow Tuesday fasters. Are you still fasting @Pilchards? I miss your posts :smile:

cheers
13 Sep 2016, 09:24
In as well for my usual Tuesday fast. 'Just another day at the office', which is good for fasting: stay busy and stick to your routine :cool: :grin:
13 Sep 2016, 09:57
It is nice that there is a 'fasting today' page. I am fasting today. Yesterday I ate hardly anything and I put on weight. Well, what I ate was birthday party food :curse:
Not a severe weight gain. though. And today it feels like I am losing again - feeling cold. I read some-wheres that you cannot lose weight unless you feel cold.... So Ill be reporting on the progress here... :smile:
13 Sep 2016, 12:10
My first fast today and I've found that a pint of sugar free so maker fruit squash kills my appetite (around 10 calls). Not eat n all day so having a dinner tonight. Any this much appreciated
13 Sep 2016, 14:05
Margotsylvia wrote: And today it feels like I am losing again - feeling cold. I read some-wheres that you cannot lose weight unless you feel cold.... So Ill be reporting on the progress here... :smile:

Well @Margotsylvia,
for me this is usually the case, cold feet in particular make me loose a lot of water (and weight). Not today however. Might have something to do with the fact that it is actually 31.7 Celsius today overhere (hottest 13th of September ever in the Netherlands) :grin:
6 posts Page 1 of 1