The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

34 posts Page 3 of 3
End of the week report. I managed my 2 light days and 1 day of only a small amount of choccie. In addition, I only had one day where I consider I overindulged, and that was not by too much. So I consider that I succeeded in the challenge. Thanks again cblasz!

I will now give some thought to next week's challenge...

Hope everyone else is doing okay. :clover: :smile:
Well it's Sunday and I'm still on track. My 3 light days went really well. And as for the rest of the week, I have tracked everything I have eaten, I have had some treats but stayed within my limits, and I have gotten *some* exercise. I'm calling it a success :-)
Well, my challenge went ok, but not great. But it turns out this was a very busy week for me with both jobs, so not the best time to start it. I did get in 3 days with 15 minute walks and am going to try to get one in today too. I really wanted to get an hour walk in today, but that's not going to happen at this point, because of everything else I need to do. But if I can do 4 days I'll be happy. I've also kept up my previous goals pretty well. I resisted sweets most of the week and had green tea 5 nights so far. I did treat myself yesterday to ice cream and it was delicious!! I'll try to do better with this week's goal again next week.

Great job @tracieknits and @Sassy1!!
Even tho you didn't get quite get the amount of exercise that you had hoped for, cblasz, it does seem like the challenge helped you do more than you otherwise would??

I think I will also keep a similar challenge for this coming week - try to get the 2 additional nights with not much choccie this time!! Had a very less nutritious carbs day yesterday so need a cleaner one today!
34 posts Page 3 of 3