The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting today Wed 25 Jan.
24 Jan 2017, 21:42
Hi all
Posting my second fast of the week to keep me honest.
I hope all of the northern hemisphere people can keep warm, the temps sound so chilly. Brrr.
It's the public holiday for Aust Day tomorrow that means more food. We don't celebrate it but as it is a day off there will be a movie and meal out with friends during the day. So that focuses me to try and keep on track today!
Good luck every one :clover:
Merry
Re: Fasting today Wed 25 Jan.
25 Jan 2017, 03:37
Hi Merry, I am doing my best to join you again! Just aiming for a light day, but will try to make it til dinner time before I eat, though will allow myself whatever I need to not go to bed hungry. Wednesdays are good for "fasting" as I have a full day of activities to help keep me away from the kitchen...!!!

Gorgeous day today, isn't it?

Best wishes to fellow fasters. :clover:
25 Jan 2017, 16:48
I'm in today, too. I'm feeling chilly in my office brrrr. I'm looking forward to rosemary lemon chicken tonight!
26 Jan 2017, 03:13
Hope your day went well MaryAnn, and Merry too.

I managed a better light day than the day before, so I am very happy with that. The day went as hoped - I lasted without eating til dinner time, and then had sufficient to not go to bed hungry. And no choccie again. I did need brekkie this morning tho! My favorite of scrambled eggs, followed by porridge (made with water) and assorted fresh berries. And I have just enjoyed my usual salmon salad lunch. It's not very warm today, but will be much warmer for the next 4 days, so am making the most of cooler weather.

Next light day due on Saturday.
4 posts Page 1 of 1