The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone!

Another light day for me, I hope. I did have some fruit mid morning, when I was visiting dad - couldn't resist the lovely selection offered at the nursing home - and had my usual salmon salad lunch. Having a third coffee to get me through the afternoon and then steamed veg with some sort of protein for dinner, followed by a frozen orange, I will try to make that my lot. (On light days I aim to eat half my TDEE.)

Good luck and best wishes to all weekend fasters! :clover: :smile:
Good morning!
I'm fasting today with zero rice kedgeree tonight, and hopefully just coffee and fizzy water for the day. I'm at work so I shall be surrounded by curry as usual from the Indian and Pakistani contingent but hopefully I can resist!

Good luck all.
Debs
Hope the day went well Debs. My day ended not quite as light as planned, but that's okay, I am still happy with it. And I have really enjoyed breakfast this morning - Muesli with yoghurt and a toasted hot cross bun with lashings of butter. It's a perfect summer's day here. Now sitting on the deck with a cuppa and catching up on the forum. :smile: :smile:
3 posts Page 1 of 1