The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Just a quick hello from me - this wasn't planned, but felt up for it this morning. Managed to resist lots of free food from work meetings by getting out for a walk, and have only had a little coconut milk with my coffee.

No plans for tonight, may eat normally if I do some exercise, but will see.

Good luck to everyone fasting today :clover:
Thanks for starting a thread! I hope you finished the fast day successfully :-)

I am actually having a more normal day today. Back to short eating window and as few carbs as possible tomorrow.
Hi @Egduf, how did your fast day go? Such a bonus when a fast day is not planned but the opportunity presents itself! Being able to resist goodies on offer does make one feel especially virtuous too. :grin: :grin: :grin:
Hi @Sassy1

It went ok, I seem to have few problems sticking to coffee and water in the day. Did go over calories in the evening after I went for a run, but happy to have got through the day. Will probably need to stick to liquids in the evening to keep it low.

Glad I've restarted, it's actually ok once you get into the fast.
Hi again, Egduf, my experience of fast days of late is similar!
5 posts Page 1 of 1