The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Today may end up a fast day, or at most a light day, I hope!

I have had a fairly busy day, so brekkie time came and went, and then by the time I had prepared the salad lunch (I make up a large batch of multi-veg coleslaw, that lasts most of the week - I don't add any dressing until the day I consume a portion) I thought I could manage to hold off eating until dinner time. I have had a couple of raw carrots and a unsweetened gherkin, to help keep me going.

Steak and baked / steamed veg tonight. Usually steak does fill me up, so maybe I will manage without too much else for the rest of the day. But I will be okay with it if I do feel I need more to eat.

Not sure why I have felt able to fast. It possibly is because I haven't over eaten this week (as per the challenge) so am on a bit of a "high" because of that, and that is motivating. It may also be because I haven't had many added-sugar or "white" processed carbs.

Any other Friday fasters? :smile: :clover:
Yesss, I'm in today as well, preparing for holiday to come in one week :grin: :cool:
I expect the fast day gave you no problems @P-JK! :grin:

Mine ended up a BSD fast day but, as I indicated, I am fine with that. I don't intend to ever have to put up with being hungry at bedtime and 500cal is not often quite enough.

Enjoy your weekend!
3 posts Page 1 of 1