The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I have decided to try for a fast day today after my splurge last night - maybe 800cal rather than 500 tho as it is my third fast in a week and I am not that keen... :razz: Had an absolutely delicious meal, but it was probably a day's worth of cals in one meal... Crumbed whiting with large fries and small (!!) salad, followed by chocolate fondant with Kahlua icecream. Some really nice bread to start, and 2 glasses of wine, plus a choccie with the coffee.

It was part of a meal out with my family - hubby, 2 sons and 1 gf. We only get together about once a month, the "boys" are very busy especially the one who lives away from home. He lives near the city so has a great choice of good eating places. It works better if we travel to them - we have more time!

Anyway, I wonder if anyone else is aiming to fast on a Sunday? I aim to keep myself busy in the garden - it is a glorious day - but will also do more holiday meal prep. Best wishes to all. :clover: :smile:
I will be fasting from dinner tonight (Sat) til after my rowing session at the gym on Sunday - usually we come home aprrox 1-1:30 p.m. - so not sure how much longer my semi "fast" will last, as I did a good 20 hour fast on Friday.

Good luck with your's @Sassy! !!!!!
Thanks @lovemyparrot! Good luck for your fast too. :smile: :clover:

I am struggling today... Must admit to feeling almost constantly hungry and so food is on my mind most of the time. :frown: :frown: :frown:

I have been out in the garden for a lot of the day, but my boredom threshold for weeding the bulb weeds is low, as it is very tedious. So I have been stopping for frequent cuppas. I had decided that I would have a small salmon salad for lunch, and held off on that for as long as I could. Still felt v hungry after, so had a piece of cheese and a couple of Brazil nuts. Felt better then, but am really hanging out for dinner now and that is still 3 hours away. So having another cuppa, of course.

Haven't heard from any other Aussies for a while, so I think I will have to wait a while to hear if there are any other fasters today - any of the Northern hemisphere members who might be fasting today are probably still asleep or maybe just waking up if in the UK.
Dear Sassy, I am NOT fasting this Sunday. This is all according to schedule. Thank you very much for your kind interest in my affairs. I ought to be fasting tomorrow again according to ADF, but will not be fasting. Yea, I think I will be posting my weight losses here in the future :lol: . Hope you lasted till dinner time - Not from Australia, but from the very North - opposite side of the Globe in fact :grin:
4 posts Page 1 of 1