The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

15 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone! (ooh listen to that echo - its so quiet in here!!)

Anyway, I'm back again. This is my THIRD fast of the week! So far I'm enjoying getting back into the fasting way of life. There's nothing more satisfying than actually feeling hunger, drinking water and then feeling satisfied. I've always found fast days themselves easy - its the feast days when I have to really keep an eye on myself! ;-)

Today I'm doing things a little differently and having some CauliRice for lunch and then my main meal tonight. I usually just wait for dinner!!

So that's me - anyone else fasting today?!

Bean :starving:
Saturday is a tough day to fast! But I'm glad you find it works for you! Hope the day goes well!
You're not wrong there - but at least I've got tomorrow to feast(!) I have bean looking forward to my Katsu Curry with breaded tofu for ages - well tomorrow my wait is coming to an end - I can't wait! I'm going to follow this with an Apple Strudel and cream - shhhh don't tell anyone! :wink:

Bean :heart:
Hallo there Nursebean!
I’m in too today, having eaten curry last night and felt SO full that nothing further is required, except fresh black coffee this morning and peppermint tea now.
I’ve just bought some fresh salad for tonight to have with a little crustless cheese and onion quiche.
Happy days :like: :smile:
Hey! Hello @Azureblue!! How wonderful to 'see' you!! Its so good to know I'm not the only one fasting today(!)

You sound as though you have got your fasting day all sorted out - well done!! I love the sound of your quiche too. Mmmm!

I've got crackers and various toppings planned for tonight, although I may change that for some sort of omelette or frittata!

Have a great day Ab!

Bean :wink:
Hi honey *waves*, I made a tasty cheese and onion 3 organic egg omelette yesterday, totally scrumptious!
Of course the later curry was way too much ... eyes bigger than my tummy. Oh dear.
Never mind, it gave me the impetuous for fasting properly today.
I still 16:8 every day but Spring says I need some full on days too now.
Happy fasting!
Not fasting, @nursebean and @Azureblue (how lovely to hear from you) but just popping my head in to say Hi! I am intending to have a 'sensible' day but have had no breakfast and am just about to have a bowl of lentil soup. I did eat a 235c hot cross bun about an hour ago but it's not a fast day and I won't have bread with my soup, so I feel fine with that. :smile:

Hope all goes well with those of you fasting today. Onwards and downwards! :victory:
Not fasting, @nursebean and @Azureblue (how lovely to hear from you) but just popping my head in to say Hi! I am intending to have a 'sensible' day but have had no breakfast and am just about to have a bowl of lentil soup. I did eat a 235c hot cross bun about an hour ago but it's not a fast day and I won't have bread with my soup, so I feel fine with that. :smile:

Hope all goes well with those of you fasting today. Onwards and downwards! :victory:
No idea how that post got duplicated! If there are still any admins out there, please feel free to remove one of them!
I'm also in with my third fast of the week. About to have a Bovril to keep me going till dinner.
Tomorrow I will celebrate with crumpets!
Oh hi @Chris P! How lovely to see you! I'm sorry I didn't respond yesterday. I'm not used to so many people being around!! :wink:

Anyway, how did your fast go in the end? I was pleased with mine - I had 500 cals and only 20g carbs - so super pleased with that. Only a pound off today though but I'm not overly worried. Im not in any hurry - as long as its coming off, I'm trying not to get too impatient!! :confused:

Will you be fasting again soon Chris?!! I'll be back here on Tuesday!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Hi Nursebean. I had a good fast day. I let myself have 700 because I still fast 3 days a week and am maintaining. I do Monday, Thursday & Saturdays as a general rule.
Glad to hear you're doing well.
Hi @ChrisP! So you're maintaining by doing a 3 day fast? How does that work? I'm hoping to lose loads by fasting 3 times a week - I'm worried now!!

Had a feast day today and have eaten way too much tofu I think! Feeling really fat now! Oh dear! I would say I can fast tomorrow but I have to save it for Tuesday. Maybe I'll just be better than I would be normally tomorrow! :wink:

Hi Bean
It just suits me to do 3 fasts and means I can eat more on my non fast days!
Haha! I like your style @Chris P or Krispie?!! :smile:

15 posts Page 1 of 1