The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

159 posts Page 7 of 11
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Re: slimming for summer
01 Jul 2018, 09:13
56.1 kg this Sunday morning. :smile:
03 Jul 2018, 09:13
Did I not write here yesterday. I thought I did. I was 56 kg , Slowly going down. Today I was my lowest yet this time round 55.8 kg :smile:
05 Jul 2018, 09:44
I was going to write here yesterday, but then the electricity went. Today my weight was 55.9 kg. :smile:
08 Jul 2018, 09:11
After being away, visiting friend my weight is 56.1 kg, which is not so bad at all. :smile:
09 Jul 2018, 09:20
This morning I was again 55.9. I wonder if I will be fasting like this for the rest of my life.
09 Jul 2018, 14:09
Hi there @Margotsylvia! Wow! You are doing really well aren't you. I love that you're keeping track on here. Just wish there were more people here to congratulate you/encourage you!! Anyway, keep up the good work!

Bean :heart:
10 Jul 2018, 09:22
thanks a lot for the encouragement. I am now getting a bit tired of the 55.9 kilos. :confused:
11 Jul 2018, 10:07
It is really worth it complaining here. this morning my weight was down to 55.3 kg that is 122 pounds, :smile:
12 Jul 2018, 09:37
To my great surprise I was 55.1 kg this morning. Yesterday was a hassled up day, maybe that helped. No time to sit down much. I am now 121 Lb. :smile:
12 Jul 2018, 12:34
Congratulations, @Margotsylvia - and all down to your perseverance! :victory: :star: :star: :star: :star:
13 Jul 2018, 10:00
Thank you guys again for al the encouragement. This morning I was 55.2 kg. That is OK. :smile:
14 Jul 2018, 10:13
This morning I was 55.5 kg - on Fridays I always put on a bit of weight. That is OK.
14 Jul 2018, 11:08
Why do you put on weight on a Friday, @Margotsylvia? Do you have a different routine or diet on a Thursday?

I always lose a couple of pounds after a fast day and then put all, or nearly all, of it back on over the following days! However, I am steadily creeping back down towards my target weight, so all is good. :smile:
14 Jul 2018, 14:45
Because Friday makes one weak?

:grin:
15 Jul 2018, 09:10
I always put on weight on Friday because we have the same supper. It contains some salt etc. I always lose the weight again by Sunday. Today I was back to 55.1 kg. :smile:
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
159 posts Page 7 of 11