The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone!

Well here I am again - ready to fast the day away!! I haven't eaten anything yet and plan to have lovely delicious Cauldron Lincolnshire Veggie Sausages tonight with some buttery veg. I must say I'm pretty much looking forward to that already.

I have to say that I feel so good today. Really alive! I think it may have something to do with a new green tea I've recently bought. Its called Matcha Green Tea and it has a tremendous amount of antioxidants which are supposed to help you feel more energised. Well its certainly working of for me - already!! :-)

Anyway, is anyone else joining me today? Surely I'm not the only one fasting on a Monday? Blimey, when I think about the old days - Mondays were always so busy here. Its a shame isn't it!

Right, I'm off to make a coffee!

Speaky later

Bean :heart:
I was with you today for the first of my three fasts this week.
Oh wow! @Chris P you're doing THREE fasts this week?!! How's it going?

Mine turned out very well, with just 484 cals and 18 carbs - very happy!!

Now all we need is for England to win tomorrow - woohoo!! :smile:

Bean :heart:
I had a good fast thanks. I always do 3 fasts a week - it just suits me and I can eat more on my non fast days then!
I was fasting on Monday, @nursebean but didn't make it to the forum. I want to a wedding on the Saturday, so really needed a fast day to counteract what I had eaten and drunk at the reception! :pig2: :pig2: :pig2: :shock:

You are right about how slow the forum is now! I miss the 'old days' when it would take hours to read all through the posts! The place was really buzzing but there are facebook pages now which seem to suit people better. Oh well! - we will soldier on!
5 posts Page 1 of 1