The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting today Sunday 5 August
05 Aug 2018, 03:59
Hi Folks,

Well, I plan a semifast for today. I (re-)started Tuesday last and enjoy the feeling of vitality and energy that fasting gives me. I had forgotten all about that. So I will restrict my calories today to 700 kcal, that's the plan anyway. Have a good Sunday,

Josie 50
Hi there! @Josie50

Well it seems you are the only one fasting today - but well done. How's it going? Good I hope!

I shall be fasting tomorrow. Its my intention to do 3 fasts this week - desperate times and all that!!

Anyway, look forward to hearing how you got on.

Bean :smile:
Hi Nursebean,

Thanks, my fast went quite well, I managed to stick to 640 kcals. And I seem to have splendid results so far - since I started fasting I lost 4 kg! I know it's mainly water at the beginning, but still I am very pleased with this result. Due to my non-functioning thyroid I gained weight if I ever so much as thought about food. Probably my dosage has to be upped again, I will hear that next Thursday. Anyway, this WoL really agrees with me, I also like the energetic feeling fasting gives me, I had forgotten about that. Wish you all the best with your fast today. I will fast again tomorrow. Best regards,

Josie
Hi @Josie50

Well it certainly sounds as though fasting is working well for you. Its great isn't it - and so easy really. I find the days in between difficult to deal with. Keeping low carb is definitely the answer for me. I have got so much more energy these days!

Back to fasting today - hoorah!! :starving:
4 posts Page 1 of 1