The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

26 posts Page 1 of 2
Lenten fasting
07 Mar 2019, 10:12
Easter is late this year - so the beginning of Lent was also late. Finally it is here and I am fasting today. It feels good, :smile:
Re: Lenten fasting
08 Mar 2019, 10:56
I am fasting again today. It seems quite quiet here, But I'll be writing here. :smile:
09 Mar 2019, 10:30
fasting again today. The weather is rather up and down. Yesterday it rained the whole day and most of the snow melted away. This morning we woke to a winter wonderland again. It had apparently snowed in the night, :smile:
11 Mar 2019, 10:28
An other fast day. Where is everyone? The Progress tracker not working. :star:
12 Mar 2019, 03:32
I'm hoping to get back to fasting at least twice a week now.
12 Mar 2019, 17:54
We seem to be the last two. Come on people, we need your support.
12 Mar 2019, 18:01
I'm still here. Just lurking tho as nothing is happening anymore. Its a shame but keep going Roscoe and Margot.
13 Mar 2019, 10:15
Two people still around. Great!!! Fasting today. I was 61 kg this morning. I have lost two of the Christmas Kilos already :smile: . Today I am making a special effort to try and get below the 60 kg mark.
18 Mar 2019, 10:25
Still doing my Lenten fasting every day. Had a Birthday party here in the middle which created a bit of a a havoc. Fortunately, Lent lasts a long time. I ought to get some results at the end of it.
19 Mar 2019, 10:28
Fasting today. weight loss very slow, though.
20 Mar 2019, 10:11
Complaining here helps. My weight this morning was 55.6 kg. :smile:
21 Mar 2019, 10:23
my weight went down again: 56.3 kg :smile: . Am I the only one writing here?
22 Mar 2019, 10:16
Here I am again. 59.2 kg. I write my weight here because the tracker is not working. :smile:
23 Mar 2019, 10:15
Lenten fasting still. Ate a bit more yesterday: weight 59,2 kg. :smile:
24 Mar 2019, 10:12
My weight this morning was 58.9 kg. Today i happen to be eating more than usual. A special event coming up.
26 posts Page 1 of 2