The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

20 posts Page 1 of 2
Down A Size..
04 Aug 2013, 20:40
My story is I stopped smoking nearly 8 months ago...Gained 21 lbs..Have lost now 10lbs..Just got into my size 14 jeans moved up to a 16.. Was a size 12 :wink: losing slowly ,but I class every pound As in sugar (2lb Bags)..I feel rather good to-day.. yes there is a overhang but the label says size 14... And I am chuffed... :lol: :heart:
Re: Down A Size..
04 Aug 2013, 20:43
Go for a well earned strut!!

Oh yeah! :wink:
04 Aug 2013, 20:46
Awesome! Cigarette free, with more money in the pocket of your size smaller jeans, to buy even smaller jeans! Life is getting better and better! :victory:
04 Aug 2013, 20:52
Many Thanks..Minsmum..& Bordergirl...I am err.. a fairly young active 62...Hoping the no smoking & the 5;2 diet lets me enjoy my grandchildren for longer :grin: :wink: :heart:
04 Aug 2013, 21:23
Leonie, it can only get better, good luck, :clover: :heart:

Ballerina x :heart:
04 Aug 2013, 22:37
Well done Leonie on dropping a size ( great feeling ) but for me a hell of a long way to see number 14 !!! But I will Deffo :like:
Congratulations on giving up the ''weed'' WoW you should feel very chuffed indeed :heart: :heart: Good Luck :clover: Sue
04 Aug 2013, 22:38
Nice work! Well done x
04 Aug 2013, 22:52
Well done and here's to you getting back into your size twelves very soon :clover:
04 Aug 2013, 23:47
Congrats, Leonie. On the weight loss and quitting smoking.
05 Aug 2013, 00:03
Excellent! I also just downsized to a 14. It has been about 15 years since I saw that size...How did you stop smoking as it is still one of my ugly habits.
05 Aug 2013, 01:52
Congratulations, Leonie! Well done.
05 Aug 2013, 09:55
Thanks every one for your kind comments..Clairemaire I had smoked for around 30years..(Not in front of the grandchildren :wink: )The reason I wanted to stop was the expense :frown: I have tried to stop before..& failed but I have never took in to account the cost..So here's the shock :shock: I have saved a staggering £1,825 in 8 months...The 2nd reason to stop was Our son & family emigrated to Perth last October. :cry: We now have our air fare to visit them in January :lol: And by then I hope to be in my size 12's.. :wink: So clairemaire thats my story..I would never preach as a non smoker it is so very hard to stop, I just wish you lots of luck :clover: Just to mention I did the E.Cigs for around 9 weeks..Then on to the gum..I have many friends who have stopped succesfully on the E.Cigs.. :heart:
05 Aug 2013, 09:56
Woo Hoo! :grin:
05 Aug 2013, 09:58
Well done!

:-)
05 Aug 2013, 18:15
Brilliant, keep at it!
20 posts Page 1 of 2