The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

151 posts Page 1 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
OK, so I know I've got a way to go to reach my target size but having achieved the first major goal of having a waist that is less than half my height I think it could be time to show you the before and after shots!

Like many others I don't have many before shots due to not wanting to see how dreadful I looked, so the before shot is ghastly and the after is only taken on my phone in front of the mirror but it'll do for now!

Before.jpg

Before (July 2012), weight approx 105kg

After!.jpg

After 8 months on 5:2 and 2 months on 16:8, weight 77.6kg

When I finally reach my target I'll get OH to take some decent shots!
Love it, how great you must feel Caroline. Are you sporting a nice new pair of jeans too.
And a super selfie with a tidy bedroom in the background! (If you've got teenage kids, you'll know exactly what I'm on about)
OMG Caroline what an amazing difference :heart: :heart: you look like a totally different person, well done and thanks for posting, you are truly an inspiration. Congratulations :clover: Sue
carieoates wrote: Love it, how great you must feel Caroline. Are you sporting a nice new pair of jeans too.
And a super selfie with a tidy bedroom in the background! (If you've got teenage kids, you'll know exactly what I'm on about)

Yes to the new jeans (Matalan £14 - bargain - already looser than when I bought them 2 weeks ago!!) :grin: but a big NO to the tidy bedroom :oops: ...the selfie was carefully organized to ensure the mess did not enter the picture! What you can't see is the huge pile of clothes I have now grown out of on the bed ready to be passed on...
Wow! Caroline you are looking fantastic! :like: :)
Caroline, you look like the old Caroline's daughter - wonderful transformation!! :like: :like: :like:
Thats fantastic Caroline :like: An inspiration for all members on this forum and especially the watchers/lurkers who are not sure enough to jump in and try 5:2. LOOK EVERYONE IT WORKS :grin:

Chris x
Fabulous. Inspirational!
Pretty damn good Caroline!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :victory: :victory: :victory:
Congrats Caroline - you look great! That's why this forum is so good - you can see people's success and it really works to motivate the rest of us to stick with it.
Looking good Caroline. What a great picture, no need to hide that one.
Brilliant ad for this woe.
:like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
Great result! thanks for showing pics, nice to see how everyone is getting on. :like:
What a fantastic transformation Caroline, an inspiration for anyone thinking of starting this WoE. Well done!!
:like: :like: :like: :lol: :cool: :victory: :lol: :like: :like: :victory: :victory:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
151 posts Page 1 of 11