The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Weight Loss
03 Nov 2013, 14:12
OMG! I have to say I was extremely shocked when I used my wii fit this morning to find I had lost 3lbs in 5 days since starting this new approach to eating.

The crazy thing is I do not feel as though I have been ona any form of diet at all, eating quite normally each day except my fast day. I have only had 1 fast day so far and could not believe I had lost weight on that basis. Woohoo, I could get used to this.

I have done 25 mins on the wii fit oday, burning 146 calories.

Decied to have a fast day today.

Had one slice of eggy bread (186 calories) and going to have a cod in parsley sauce with vegetables for dinner (227 calories), ww desert (74 calories) = 487 total for the day.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Tracey x
Re: Weight Loss
03 Nov 2013, 14:17
Wow indeed Well Done Tracey. :heart:
That's a fantastic start, and as you said it does'nt feel like a diet because it is'nt its our New WOL and 4ever :heart:
Good luck with todays fast. :clover: Sue. :clover:
03 Nov 2013, 15:46
Well Tracey what a superb start to your new WOL! How encouraging is that and I must say I like the sound of your carefully planned fast food. I'm sure you won't feel hungry with that little lot! Well done, that a great start! :-)
03 Nov 2013, 16:40
Well done Tracey, that's you well motivated then :like:

The weightloss will slow down & you will have plateaus, but IT DOES work & we're all here to help with support & advice when you need it )
03 Nov 2013, 16:48
Great start Tracey. Well done you :like: :like: :like:
03 Nov 2013, 17:14
Bravo Tracey!!

here's to many more :-) well done !
03 Nov 2013, 17:23
It's great isn't it? Just shows that it really suits some people.

I lost 4.5lbs in my first week of 5:2. Then STS the second week and felt gutted as I thought that was "it". Then the third week I lost ANOTHER 4.5lbs so I was overjoyed again..... and then it settled down to 2lbs a week for me.....
03 Nov 2013, 17:35
Hi tracey and welcome to the WOL. It's good isn't it. Well done, what a great start. Don't be put off when it slows down or the scales even show a gain. The scale has been going up a bit for me this last week or so, but the tape measure seems to say I'm getting smaller. Quite difficult to get my head round as I've always believed the scales in the past. I'm sticking with it and hoping for the best. Good luck as you continue. :clover:
Dee
8 posts Page 1 of 1