The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
They were tight admittedly and a bit too much so to actually wear today but 6 months ago, no way i could fit in and do the zip up.

Dont you love when something like that happens on this weight loss journey

Im putting those jeans aside for the day probably April per my progress tracker when they'll not only fit but be comfortable to wear for the day. :like: :like: :like:

btw size 12 jeans in Australia is possibly a different size in the States.
I had this with a top in the sale, expensive originally. Hanger said 16 but it looked a bit trimmer and some designers cut smaller. I tried it on, smidge tight (stretchy) but didn't look impossible :wink:

I knew I would be loosing still (this was a about a month ago). Thought I would buy it, checked the label to make sure it wasn't dry clean, and it was a 10 !

Gobsmacked and amazed !

Haven't tried it on since then, and I have lost several pounds, so it should fit :like:
Nice one Juliana :like: :victory:
Wow - that is just an amazing feeling and YES I like that too :razz: ..

Like when I was going to the shop the other day buying jeans and took 2 pairs in different sizes to try - just to find out that I couldn't fit them......needed even a smaller size :lol:

LOVE THIS!!! :heart: :like:
Fantastic Juliana - well done!

Cheers MAGGIE.
I haven't dared go to the shops yet...but can't wait for that wonderful feeling of putting on a smaller size...and it fitting easily! After all, it's what we're all aiming for isn't it?!

Good luck everyone :clover:
Found a pair of trousers in my wardrobe today. Still with the tag on, you all know what I did. I bought them in a sale and they were too tight. Well today I put them on and the waist is to big but they're fine everywhere else. The pleasures of being a pear.
Nice!! A wonderful feeling I am looking forward to with my 'test' jeans!
Brilliant Juliana but don't leave it until April to try them again, or you might find you've grown down through them :grin:
Fab news, well done!

(I've just slipped into a UK size 12 pair of jeans as of this week, myself - it's a good feeling, isn't it!)
11 posts Page 1 of 1