The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

33 posts Page 2 of 3
Wow, well done ! Bet you feel fab :like: :clover: :clover:

Tried the link but it puts me in clothes alot larger than what I am buying at the moment using my current dimensions. So I guess I will carry on trying anything from a 10 to 14 ! Twelve seems a common ground though for tops.

See, even loosing almost 3 stone, the range of sizing is still required... used to be 18-22 before !

Good on you Caroline, very proud of you :wink:
I'm proud of you too!Well done :like: that's just wonderful. After looking at those size 10 jeans measurements my waist would fit nicely in the hip section- haha :razz:
Xxx julianna
Remember the measurements will be smaller than when you measure yourself as (probably) you want the clothes to be a bit tighter? My waist is still around 75 cm but I buy the jeans much tighter cos the waist band stretches so much once you start wearing them. The website I linked to says to pull the tape measure as tight as you want the clothes to feel.
I have five pairs of size 10 jeans from Next, Caroline (all from the charity shop!) - they are all different styles, ranging from skinny, through boot-cut, boyfriend and flare and none of them are the same around my bum and hips. Some are big, some are really tight. I even have a pair of size 8's which are looser than a pair of the 10's! And that is all from Next!!! What hope is there??? The reason I asked about Matalan was because I bought a pair of size 10 velvet, stretchy trousers and whilst they fit me nicely when I get dressed, as soon as they have warmed up and stretched a little, I find I spend the rest of the day hoiking them up.... so I was interested in your comment and wondering whether I should have actually bought the 8's.....
Brilliant!!!
Good stuff well done!
Congrats Caroline!
WOW!
Bet that feels great!
Well done you :D :victory:
Be proud those size 10 jeans are well earned :like: :clover: :smile:
Congratulations awesome and inspiring!!
That's amazing, Caroline.
You must be feeling so pleased.
That is Awesome! Woo hoo! :grin: :like: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Well done Caroline!! Isn't it fabulous fitting into a smaller size :grin: & size ten is a magical size for us all to aim for.
33 posts Page 2 of 3