Archives

- January 2014

My England love story - Part 1
24 Jan 2014, 11:43

+ July 2013
+ June 2013

The first reaction of my love...

by Manderley on 03 Jul 2013, 09:59

One month that I bagan that WOE ( I began another diet in the beginning of february -; I saw, along the way, lots of changes in the way I look, the way I wear clothes, even my face has changed however I didn't really "dare" to ask people around me how they saw it.

Yesterday was a great day. My love, my honey, my-everything-even-when-he drives-me-crazy, reacted for the first time and it felt sooooooooo good.... OK, it's felt even better because it was HIM and nobody else, I must admit

He told me that it show I lost quite a lot of weight, I was really beautifull and that he is proud of me. It sounds silly, right ? I mean, me loving the way he is proud of me. I don't care if it is silly, it just makes me feel good ans it's all that is important for me.

For now I focuse on the weight loss, he will help me to rebuild my muscles after. We even talked about a possibility for me to have my breast reduced afterwards. Wait and see...

Another thing, as we often do, we went to eat a pizza last night. I was shocked because I only ate 2/3 of it and was completly full. Before I would have eaten the whole thing and not having enough.... My appetite has reduced (I didn't ate since the night before)

Last but not least, I have a confession to make which has nothing to do with the diet but I can't keep it to myself so..... Last night I nearly told him that I love him. I never told him that words, they terrify me. What if it's too soon, or they scare him off. We know each other since october, are together since february 6th, 6 mothns in a relationship seems enough time to know what your feel for somebody, right ? So why am I so terrified to tell him what I really feel ?

Sorry for the vent, I needeed to do it :oops:
Last edited by Manderley on 03 Jul 2013, 10:00, edited 1 time in total.

Well, I look at my watch it says 9:25 and I think
"Oh God! I'm still alive."

'Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And love dares you to care for The people on the edge of the night
And loves dares you to change our way of Caring about ourselves
This is our last dance, This is our last dance, This is ourselves
0 Comments   Viewed 1937 times

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!