The Target Dress
27 Jul 2013, 19:58

+ May 2013
+ April 2013
+ March 2013
5 replies Page 1 of 1

The Target Dress

by Melanie Cheeks on 27 Jul 2013, 19:58

Whe I first started losing weight, I was 157 pounds, and in a size 14 (in fact some of my trousers were 16s)

I used MFP and calorie counting, and got done to under 140 pounds, and was back into most of my size 12 wardrobe. Over Christmas I got a bit lazy, went back up to 145 pounds, and started 5 and 2ing. And after a few months I was wearing size 10s.

A while back, I saw a link on Mumsnet to a gorgeous dress in Jaeger. But it was £175, and out of my budget. I kept an eye on it, and last month it was down to £99. This week, I saw it reduced to £75 online (and I got a 10% discount on top of that). Only snag was - it was only available in an 8. I thought I'd order it anyawy, and it could be my target dress.

It arrived today.

I tried it on.

It fits!!!!

Still cant quite get my head round the fact that I'm an 8. But still really enjoying this way of eating.

Fasting is mental!
5 Comments   Viewed 10290 times

Comments

Re: The Target Dress
28 Jul 2013, 10:00
Congrats!! Please post a picture!
29 Jul 2013, 00:37
Don't you just love surprises like that? : ) I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing that dress; congrats and well done!
29 Jul 2013, 09:21
This entry made me smile, enjoy your new dress, and thank you for the cheerful story.
29 Jul 2013, 12:33
Please put a picture on, it would be great to see you in it. Congratulations, well done
31 Jul 2013, 18:46
How cool is that?? Just shows that it was WORTH the wait!! How awesome!! :)
5 replies Page 1 of 1

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!