It's going to be a struggle !!
09 Nov 2013, 23:36

+ October 2013
+ June 2013
+ April 2013
2 replies Page 1 of 1

It's going to be a struggle !!

by Suchard007 on 09 Nov 2013, 23:36

No weight lost this week, in fact a small gain of quarter llb. How did that happen with 2 really good liquid fast days and a 5 mile hike on one of them! With an average loss of half pound a week, 7 weeks to go to Christmas and 4 lb to shed, I don't think it's going to happen :( Was really wanting to hit the 11st mark for Christmas - still I must and will press on - who knows I MAY just make it !! :neutral:

There is nothing wrong with the situation, just my attitude towards it!
I don't eat Mondays or Thursdays
My method: 5:2 Liquid only 16:8 on non-fast days
2 Comments   Viewed 5343 times

Comments

Me and you both eh? Let's keep each other going! Head down for another good week......
Thanks rawkaren.... yes my head's definitely down already.... wishing us both a good week! (and everyone else, of course) :smile:
2 replies Page 1 of 1

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!