- March 2014

Hometime!
10 Mar 2014, 02:32

+ February 2014
+ January 2014
+ October 2013

Bored, bored, bored!!

by Debs on 04 Jan 2014, 04:16

Stuck in the office, all the roads are closed on the construction site due to the cyclone and I have nothing to do. I'm waiting for Jonathan Creek to load on the ABC iview so I can watch that hopefully. I would go outside but it is 40.5 and humid so that itn't going to happen!! Fasting today and also trying to keep my mind off food. :cry:

I have started my alternate day fasting routine for a few days to see if that works. I figure that I can do it at work and then relax a bit when I'm at home. That's the theory anyway. Although with such a long day it makes it a bit hard, and I have to seriously not think about food. Only 8 hours and I can go to bed again!!! :sleepy:

I have spent most of the day putting together an exercise regime and a series of programs, mostly body weight and HIT routines. I went to the gym last night, and it was quite frankly repulsive! hadn't been cleaned for a few days and was grubby and, well, just nasty, and titchy too, so more than three people and the body sweat will intermingle. And as I'm likely to be the only female in there, no thank you! :curse:

I am going to Port Hedland tomorrow and hopefully will pick up a resistance band and a gym mat so I can safely stay in my room and do my workouts. Shall also pick up some avocadoes and maybe a free range roast chicken as a treat. May have to go and grab a diet coke soon for some entertainment value.

Must try and think of something nice for today to put in drila's jar!!!

http://Www.bakingandbirding.com

Started BSD27/7/2016 65.4kg
04/11/2016 57.2kg
0 Comments   Viewed 5230 times

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!