FastDay User Blogs

Journals, thoughts and musings from our community

Archives

- July 2014
+ March 2014
+ February 2014

Movement at the station

by gillymary on 09 Feb 2014, 22:19

So my return to fasting after 2 weeks refeed so far so good and the scales said 75.9 which considering when I hoped onto them of morning of fast they read 77.2 that was a successful fast. Ok you say that is a fluid loss and I agree having made the numerous trips to a little room but it does say to me that the gears are shifting in the right direction.

Busy day today so broke my fast with my wonderful breakfast of fruits and yoghurt and seedy mix and flax seed oil. I have a question can one be allergic to chia seeds. Will have to google it but something in my seeds sets me up reaction wise sneeze runny nose and streamy eyes

Stats entered in the Feb weigh in and entered also into the tracker. Might also track more regularly now though I do have a book that contains all my weigh results and I had been in habit of entering from the get go my lowest low. As this is part B of my journey why not as it goes

Just prepared dinner, Wow to Rose Elliot her low GI vegetarian cook book which have out on loan from library. I made Moroccan chick pea casserole. So nice had to taste test, might be my deprived taste buds but was delighted with all the different notes of flavour. Very clever cook. My addition will be a dollop of yoghurt with my home made Harissa and some little chunks of my own preserved lemon
Last edited by gillymary on 09 Mar 2014, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.

0 Comments   Viewed 1810 times

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!