Archives

- August 2014
+ April 2014
+ October 2013
+ May 2013
2 replies Page 1 of 1

16 Months into my fasting journey

by Sue.Q on 01 Aug 2014, 12:52

I'm now 16 months into my fasting journey!!!.
Totally unheard of before, the staying power alone but put that fact with the lack of regular weightloss this year, well I'm still here all thanks to this WOL and this great forum. :like:
Today I've seen 14st /95kgs on the scales this has got to be a
25yr low at least, I'm so very happy and yes emotional again when I look back to where I was.
I've no idea why I've struggled so much this last 6/7months when I thought I was actually doing the same as last year but maybe my body needed that time to catch up, as I've got lots of saggy skin and some facial is pulling back ever so slightly.
Also I've been completely floored by a bad chest & throat infection so I'm hoping to see the lower numbers on the scales again coz I hardly dare to declare " plateau busted" just in case it isn't and for that reason I put a slightly higher number into tracker just in case its back up next week. Lol
Interim goal met which takes me down to 20kgs/3stones to go
I will get there and now it doesn't matter how long this phase of my journey takes me I'm on a downward trend with my biggest section behind me now forever.

Christmas member # 4 aiming for 90kgs
---------- ♣Low Carber 4 Life♣----------

Fasting Buddie Gillymary
2 Comments   Viewed 7563 times

Comments

Faantastic news, Sue. You have lost a HUGE amount and no wonder your body has been saying: no more. The fact that you have hung in, and now have a result, it's wonderful. It doesn't matter how long it takes us.
Sue. you are my absolute fasting hero. Even when it has been tough for you, you have always seemed cheerful about it and resolute. I'm sure there have been times when you were wondering what the hell was going on when you have been on your plateau, but you stuck with it and are a complete inspiration for everyone here on this forum. I'm really looking forward to hearing about your next instalment. xxxx
2 replies Page 1 of 1

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!