+ December 2014
+ November 2014
+ October 2014
+ September 2014
+ August 2014
+ July 2014

Feed Day... NOT Feed All Day...

by Tammae on 05 Nov 2014, 22:44

Good grief... what happened. In mid October I lost 5 lbs in one week. I don't know why... it just happened. I've kept up with the fasting 3 days per week and usually eat smart on the other days. I've lost nothing since that weigh in so that is a 2 week period of time without weight loss.
:confused:
So... I figure my body is just catching up from the quick one week 5 lb loss so no biggie... just keep doing what I am doing. But... Yesterday was a challenge, and I ate all day. It was a feed day... but gee...come on! I wasn't hungry and that makes me angry. Of course, I gained overnight. Today I am back fasting and may do it again tomorrow to help move the weight. Too many holiday gatherings in the near future to fool around with this! I want to achieve that Christmas Challenge! (You can't see me but I am jumping up and down throwing a temper tantrum...)
:pissedoff: :curse: :starving: :doh:
My biggest fear... wasn't the amount gained from eating like an idiot... my fear is going back to those poor habits of eating when I'm emotional. I can't be that person anymore. I can't! I have got to keep my focus on the prize.

Starting weight: June 2014 = 242 pounds ... July 2015=185 pounds (next goal is 170)
I eat a Low Carb Diet and do 5:2. It's working. God is good!
0 Comments   Viewed 4177 times

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!