14 Apr 2013, 01:11

12.04 continued....
12 Apr 2013, 04:58

12 Apr 2013, 04:47

then....
11 Apr 2013, 03:56

12.04 continued....

by GMH on 12 Apr 2013, 04:58

Interesting reading today - the thread about will we be here in 3 months. Wow some great weight loss stories there. I seriously can't believe I am losing weight AND eating & drinking. I have not been able to stick to a diet (yeah I know but I call a healthy eating plan a diet cos they don't include half a bottle of red and cakes...sadly :wink: ) This compared to 7 days a week is truly unbelievable & fantastic. Really all these eejits calling it a fad diet etc should have a look here and see how many people are getting their lives and health back. man whatever it takes to stop this obesity epidemic and it IS an epidemic. I travel by train to commute to from work and I am staggered at the size of people compared to 11 years ago when I did it. We are all getting bigger...except those of us on 5:2 tee hee. Surely someone in authority needs to have a go at taking their heads out of the sand...arse in the air! Actually Julia could do with losing a bit off her bigarse! :grin:

Will I be here in 3 months - well not sure - I am hoping to be well at goal weight in that time and on 6:1...but I do love reading the success stories, so probably.

DONT GIVE UP!...and eat more veggies
0 Comments   Viewed 2433 times

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!