14 Apr 2013, 01:11

12.04 continued....
12 Apr 2013, 04:58

12 Apr 2013, 04:47

then....
11 Apr 2013, 03:56

2 replies Page 1 of 1

by GMH on 14 Apr 2013, 01:11

Well lost another 600gms and so I have decided to try 5:2 this week and see if I lose the same again...I am very skeptical that I can with just 2x500 days but hey let's see...I was skeptical that I could eat like a porker and lose weight and I have. I will fast Mon/Thurs this week. Off to get veg now for my super-soup...or should I call it souper? I am having a lazy Sunday, just walked the beasts on the beach for an hour and I think we'll have another beach walk late this arvo at another beautiful beach. Sun is shining, I have cleaned the house - just need to tidy somewhat, shop and come back and cook some lunch & souper for tomorrow/other fast days. I think I'll cook from the River Cottage veg book I have just bought - marvellous looking recipes and I have so many herbs that look like dying so I should eat them.

I have only 2.6kg to get to goal weight - tho I may go a bit lower if I'm not looking too haggard. The really interesting thing is I am still so paranoid it won't work whilst eating all this non-diet food, yet it is...I am still so amazed. I will attempt to get bloods done soon to see if BP, cholesterol, liver function have improved.

Well I just like keeping a record of what I'm thinking really :bugeyes:

DONT GIVE UP!...and eat more veggies
2 Comments   Viewed 5242 times

Comments

Re: 14.04
14 Apr 2013, 10:52
Fantastic, GMH. I love your scepticism. It's a fantastic concept, isn't it? That we can actually lose weight so easily. Mind you, my first fast wasn't a push over. I got REALLY hungry, but then the 2nd one wasn't so bad. Some people write about harder days down the track. I'll have to wait and see. Hope to read of your continued progress!
2 replies Page 1 of 1

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!