12.04 continued....
12 Apr 2013, 04:58

12 Apr 2013, 04:47

then....
11 Apr 2013, 03:56

2 replies Page 1 of 1

15.04 Fast Day

by GMH on 15 Apr 2013, 07:52

Woken by dogs @ 2.50am and never got back to sleep...5am had veggie soup for brekky. I am seriously loving this soup and I must take to having it for lunch on feed days, filling, healthy & delish. Might add a slice of toast on feed days. Lots of black coffee throughout the day and an 8 cal hot choc with a dash of milk after work. Walked for about 2 hours today.

When I woke I was suffering from 'doubting Thomas'. Maybe my scales are weighing light, maybe I haven't really lost that much weight, maybe it's water loss, weighing after fast...hmmm even decided that my shorts were tight (straight out of the wash - by days end all most falling off me :shock: )I had tried on some clothes after the weekend and nothing seemed very loose. However the clothes I have been wearing, have been crying at the seams, so now they are sighing with relief. The 'old' clothes, well they are seriously skinny jeans, the fact I can even do the zips up is nothing short of miraculous, even if I can't sit down and bend my knees, but throw myself sideways and hope I land in the chair :bugeyes: As the day wore on I realised that not only were my shorts loose, but the truth about my 'fantasy dress up' over the weekend was comparing oranges & apples...or dumplings & skinny milk :razz: So now I feel better and look forward to weighing in, Friday.

Felt quite hungry today and I am once again a bit stumped as to what to have for dinner. I have had an entree of veggie soup (60 cals)...that means so far today I have had about 160 cals, so 340 left. Maybe a swiss brown mushroom & rocket omelette (1 egg)dash of cheese. Then dessert of either a choc fudge mini protein bar or some Gippsland plain yoghurt....hmm I think the choc might win out :grin:

Might finish the night off with another 8 cal hot choc. Looking forward to breakfast :oops:

DONT GIVE UP!...and eat more veggies
2 Comments   Viewed 3356 times

Comments

Re: 15.04 Fast Day
15 Apr 2013, 08:44
Me too. We're having boiled eggs with soldiers for tea. No butter for me. Bring it on. I'm starving!
Re: 15.04 Fast Day
10 May 2013, 11:43
What is the veg soup recipe please
2 replies Page 1 of 1

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!