The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

17 posts Page 1 of 2
images4FUHA4MC.jpg
images4FUHA4MC.jpg (9.37 KiB) Viewed 568 times
images4FUHA4MC.jpg
images4FUHA4MC.jpg (9.37 KiB) Viewed 568 times

Wishing @CandiceMarie and @WendyJane a very happy birthday and all fast day November babies, as I recall there are many from last year.
:heart: x
Happy birthday to you both! I do hope you did not fast! :heart: :heart: :present: :present: :present: :cake: :cake: :cake: :musical: :musical: :musical: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Thank you, @Lizbean, @rawkaren, and @Merlin, and Happy Birthday, @CandiceMarie (perhaps a belated one at this point).
I am fasting today - my usual Monday fast - and looking forward to dinner tomorrow at a very nice seafood place.
Wendy
Happiest of happy birthdays dear friends
:star: :heart: :rose: :rainbow: :present: :cake: :drink: :inlove: :island:
I didn't see this before today.... something must be very wrong with my eyes.... :bugeyes:
belated-birthday.jpg
belated-birthday.jpg (27.8 KiB) Viewed 523 times
Thank you @lizbean xx
I' m keeping my celebrations going all week..hope you too @wendyjaneone day just isnt enough!
HB @wendyjane and all our fellow Scorpios xx
@rawkaren are you a Scorp too..i seem to remember from last year..as Lizsaid,there were quite a few of us..
( and where did that year go? :confused: Boy,it went by quickly!)
@candicemarie. It was mine on Sunday, so we are nearly birthday twins :heart:
Happy Birthday to all of the best girly gang.
@rawkaren your birthday is between my DDs bday and mine! So we are practically Birthday Triplets!
:razz: :razz: :razz:
Keep those birthday celebrations going alllllll week long! X
Yeh @Rawkaren wishing you a very happy birthday :cool: :heart:
Happy times to all scorpios. :grin:
@Manderley lovely, heart warming, you :heart:
@rawkaren Here's one for you as well :dance:
I looooove cards.....
a2a7bfcfb5d348df15f00dcd11a2871e.gif
a2a7bfcfb5d348df15f00dcd11a2871e.gif (194.37 KiB) Viewed 413 times
Happy birthday from a fellow Scorpio. Hope everyone had/has lovely days.
Image @brand-ie
Happy happybirthday! X
I'm so sorry I missed it!!!! Happy Belated Birthday to the lovely @CandiceMarie who is always there with a kind word for everyone!!! And Happy Belated Birthday to @WendyJane who doesn't post nearly as often but who is just as nice :-) And Happy Belated Birthday to @RawKaren one of the nicest and most inspiring fitbitters out there :-)

@Brand-ie have you been enjoying your birthday fitbit? I know I already sent you birthday wishes :-)
17 posts Page 1 of 2