July 6
June 10
May 6
April 17
March 4
3 posts Page 1 of 1

NEWS: Moved to the new server today :)

by Moogie » 03 Feb 2014, 10:29

Well all, there's been a lot of preparation going on behind the scenes and I'm pleased to say that myself and the server techs are now ready to move the site to our shiny new server!

We've been so organised about all this that the downtime is going to be really minimal, unlike last time. Got some great guys helping out with this so kudos to them :)

At around 11.00am (about half an hour away) I'll be disabling the forum here so that we can make sure all the latest posts etc are copied over to [...]

The Admin has left the building! (but only for a few days)

by Moogie » 06 Feb 2014, 11:42

Hi all,

Just a very quick message as I'm up to my eyeballs with boxes at the moment. Tomorrow is the day of the house move and there's still a lot of prep work & packing to do.

My apologies to those of you who have messaged/emailed regarding Progress Tracker amendments etc, very sorry but these will have to wait until after my move and when I'm back online. It looks as though I will be reconnected Wednesday 12th February, however if I can find a wifi hotspot to use in the meanwhile I'll do [...]

Apologies for my lack of activity....

by Moogie » 27 Feb 2014, 06:39

Just wanted to let folks know the situation as I've got an inbox filling up!

Some of you may know I was under a lot of stress recently before I moved house and was getting panic attacks - really bad ones, ie inability to breathe, high pulse, blacking out.

Will, it turns out it wasn't anxiety attacks. It started again at the weekend for no apparent reason, so I went to my doc on Monday. I got sent to A&E and have been in hospital since, with a large blood clot between my heart & lungs. [...]

3 posts Page 1 of 1

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!