August 7
July 6
June 10
May 6
April 17
March 4

Competition! Win a 3 month supply of 5:2 Fast Formula

by Moogie » 01 Aug 2013, 16:03

I had an interesting email recently and as a result we have our first forum competition! Read on...

The lovely folks behind a new supplement have offered one lucky winner from our forum a 3 month supply of the 5:2 Fast Formula, the first supplement designed for 5:2 dieters.

Win a 3 month supply of 5:2 Fast Formula!

Now, I know we all have different views about supplements. I've tried a few in the past for various reasons and some have worked while others haven't. I'm going to give this one a [...]

Faster forum!

by Moogie » 06 Aug 2013, 09:11

Just a quick heads-up to say that I've ordered an upgrade for the server which I'm hoping will speed things up a bit here.

There shouldn't be any interruption of service as I believe it is just a case of the host allocating this site more resources, and not a physical change to the server. The upgrade should be done within the next day or two.

Will let you know when I've had confirmation of it being completed, meanwhile if you should spot any problems please do notify me :)

Unexpected downtime

by Moogie » 08 Aug 2013, 22:38

Sorry about today's downtime folks, apparently the data centre failed to notify our host that there was planned maintenance on the server today. Usually I'd be informed ahead of time. The site is now back up and running as you can see.

Thanks for your patience, sorry this happened on such a popular fasting day... And coincidentally just after hitting the 10,000 members mark!

New forum to post your 5:2 before & after photos!

by Moogie » 26 Aug 2013, 10:14

I've been meaning to set this up for a while as there have been numerous requests for it, so my apologies for the delay. Hope you've all got some lovely photos ready!

www.52fastdiet.co.uk/5-2-diet-results-f32/

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!