June 10
May 6
April 17
March 4
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Errors when posting

by Moogie » 11 Oct 2013, 15:52

Hi all,

Sorry about the spell of downtime we had last night, not quite sure what caused it but I couldn't get the database server to restart and had to wait for our host to kindly do it for us.

Since then there seems to be an intermittent fault which makes is appear as though a post hasn't been successful -when in fact the post has indeed gone through, it's just not telling you that.

I can't find any reason for this as it has started seemingly out of the blue, with no changes to the forum in [...]

ERRORS? Update! 14th October

by Moogie » 14 Oct 2013, 22:34

Well all, I've done quite a lot this evening to try to sort out the 'blank screen after posting' error.

I had to roll back to the last working version of the DB I had, which was October 5th - quite a way. Since I didn't want us to lose everything since then I have done my best to manually restore all topics, users etc since then.

My apologies for anything which is missing, such as topic bookmarks, subscriptions etc. I couldn't restore everything in time to get the place open again before I hea [...]

Could it be?! Is it all fixed?

by Moogie » 16 Oct 2013, 13:20

Tell me folks, are you getting the errors still or is it fixed? I have a feeling we're in business again!!

Dr Mosley taking questions on twitter in 45 minutes!

by Moogie » 24 Oct 2013, 12:43

#AskMichaelMosley
Michael Mosley will be answering your questions on Twitter at 1430 BST.

Tweet your question with #AskMichaelMosley.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24621394

4 posts Page 1 of 1

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!