September 3
August 7
July 6
June 10
May 6
April 17
March 4

by Moogie » 16 Aug 2016, 12:26

Apologies that this afternoon's update took a little longer than anticipated, due to some technical issues!

While I'm not 100% sure the update went entirely according to plan, I know enough of it worked that the forum is now prepared for the revamped version to go live soon!

Meanwhile, if you encounter any forum errors in the next day or two which weren't happening previously, do let us know and we'll get on the case as soon as possible.

Original post: Brief downtime scheduled for Friday August 19th
Hi all,

As you probably know, we are in the process of revamping the FastDay site & forum - and it's almost ready to go live!

Ahead of this, I need to run some updates on the forum software to ensure that when we go live, everything is copied over correctly. This unfortunately means a brief spell of downtime at the forum.

I intend to do the update on Friday afternoon as it's generally not too busy here then. I estimate that it should take no more than 45 minutes, unless we hit a snag! It all went smoothly on our development copy of the site so my fingers are firmly crossed that it will go off without a hitch here too.

I'll be aiming to do the update at around 3pm and it will be put in maintenance mode during the update. Apologies if I need to do it a little earlier or later in the day at short notice, it depends a bit on my workload!

Note that Friday's update is not a cosmetic one, nor anything you should really notice - just a software update. The new site should be going live very soon though!

Thanks for bearing with us and for your continued support :)

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!