The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

12 posts Page 1 of 1
Happy Christmas to everyone!
13 Dec 2015, 18:55
As we get nearer to Christmas I just want to send my best wishes for a happy & relaxing Christmas holiday to everyone on the forum. Life has rather got in the way to interrupt my losing weight but I will be back in the New Year battling my bulge. I am looking forward to spending Christmas in London with my sons, daughter in law & my delightful granddaughter who will be eight months old & enjoying her first Christmas :grin: :present: :reindeer: :drink: :drink:
Happy Christmas to you too Isis! I hope you have a lovely time in London and we look forward to seeing you back here in July :-) :heart:
Thanks Tracieknits but I will be back in January 2016 after Christmas. :grin: I hope you & your family have a wonderful Christmas holiday. :heart: :heart:
LOL I really did mean January. I have no idea why I typed July LOL
Happy Christmas to everyone from me too! I'll be doing my two fasts this week, but after that I'll be taking a two-week break for the festive period, so see everyone on the other side in 2016!
:star: :present: :plate: :sheep2: :rose: :rainbow: :bunny: :cake: :reindeer: :goat: :cow: :hippo: :clown: :island: :cow2: :chicken: :mean:
Happy Christmas folks!
I'm eating mindfully if not fasting until January and The Next Big Push, so enjoy and hug and be happy :grin:
Happy Christmas from me. Hoping not to do too much damage over Christmas. Can't find a fingers crossed smilie :smile:
Happy Christmas you too Isis.
Hope this Christmas would be wonderful with you grand daughter.
Eat more and have fun. :lol: :lol:
It seems too early to be wishing everyone festive greetings, but that is because I'm behind! I want to get four fasts in before the big day so wishing everyone good fast days in the run up! :clover: :clover: :clover:
@Isis thank you for your lovely message. I wish you and family a happy time in London town. I'll be here too. It's the only day traffic stops, it's a silent city and I adore it. x :heart:
3 fasts for me ahead of 24th as I have been slacking with Paris COP and our social housing bill.
PS .. I may have time to change my irritating avatar over the hols :lol:
The same as @rawkaren here, it's way too soon to wish anything yet. Maybe it's because the Holidays have no real meaning for me this year and that I am looking forward for that dreadful year to end. I promise to come back here for my best wishes but that won't be before next Monday :wink:
Manderley I very much hope the new year will be a much better one for you :heart: :heart:
12 posts Page 1 of 1