This is not the dish to serve at dinner parties as it is not a good look. However all of the flavour is there and it feels totally indulgent. I prepare the mushroom sauce ahead and make it in enough batches to keep me going for a couple of days and on non-fast days I top it off with a handful of toasted pine nuts which takes the calorie count up to around 180. Because I'm greedy, I eat a whole packet of slim pasta (Eat Water) fettuccine even though it says it is a two portion size.

Packet of slim pasta/shirataki noodles.
tbspn parmesan cheese grated
250g fresh mushrooms of your choice. I use a mix of portabello and shitake.
Handful of dried mushrooms of your choice, soaked in boiling water for 20 mins
small garlic clove
tbspn of oyster sauce (omit if you are veggie)
tbspn of soy sauce or coconut aminos
couple of tbspns fresh tarragon
cayenne pepper.

Blend all ingredients except noodles and parmesan into a paste. Leave a bit of chunk so it is not too fine a paste. Add some of the soak water (filtered) from the dried mushrooms to give it a bit of liquid.

Wash the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Dry fry for a couple of minutes and then add the sauce, mixing gently so as not to break the noodles. Heat gently until fully cooked through (5 mins). Add more soak water if too thick. Serve in a big bowl and sprinkle over the parmesan. Eat greedily.