The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Jeans swap?
20 Dec 2013, 09:25
I was bemoaning my search for new well fitting jeans and wondering what to do with the big pile of too big jeans that I have sitting in my wardrobe.
I could give them to charity but I thought why not try and benefit my fellow dieters and myself? It would save us all a lot of money as we shrink.
I don't know if or how this might work but I was wondering if we could do an exchange amongst us? Post what size you have here on the forum and what you want to swap for. Add photos, size/brand details etc and see how it works? Decide who to swap with if the jeans are what you want and post them to each other.
I don't mind organising and keeping this idea running.
Is this a good idea? Is it workable or is the idea just too icky for anyone to contemplate?? What do you all think? x
Re: Jeans swap?
20 Dec 2013, 09:30
I have just given a whole batch of my clothes to someone and when she goes to put them on she thinks oh that's too like me and then doesn't wear them :frown: . So I kinda feel that was a waste so I would be happier to swap with fellow 5:2'ers
20 Dec 2013, 09:38
There was a post about something similar a while back, I'm not sure how it worked but I think some people exchanged some clothes.

I would be happy to pass my clothes that are too big on, the only problem is that I'm in Paris so the postage costs would make it impossible :(
20 Dec 2013, 09:59
Ooh not if it was to a fellow country woman Nicky
4 posts Page 1 of 1