The FastDay Forum

5:2 Cookery Discussion, Tips & Ideas

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Slim Noodles or Zero Noodles?
29 Mar 2013, 19:38
Hi all!
I am ready to place an order from Holland and Barrett's website and I am planning to order Slim Pasta, Slim Rice and Noodles.
I know that some of you find them not nice but I want to try for myself.
Since there are two types of noodles, is there a reason why I shall prefer one or the other or are both OK-ish?
Also, I see that each pack is 200grms. Would that make two portions?
Hi TML13, do a search (I recommend the google search at bottom of left-hand menu) - there has been quite a bit of discussion of these noodles here I think. Sorry I can't comment further as I haven't tried them...
I actually like the noodles, they bulk up a meal and take on the taste of whatever flavours you are cooking. I was in H&B yesterday and I believe the difference between slim/zero is that slim is 50p more expensive!
Hi

I live in Australia and have my husband and I have recently started on the 5:2 lifestle. Came across slim pasta and found them here in the supermarket. Tried the angle hair for the first time today and used them in a stirfry. It does not have a lot of taste, but together with a sauce, some chicken and stir fry vegies certainly filled me up.
4 posts Page 1 of 1