The FastDay Forum

5:2 Cookery Discussion, Tips & Ideas

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Subway Sandwhich on a fast day
11 Apr 2013, 15:51
There are some 6 inch subs under 300 cals, def going to get one today for dinner, anyone else try this??
Oh my god, I love Subway! I struggle to have a sub without the obligatory packet of crisps though! I would have to wait until the last minute of a fast day to have one though, I reckon I'd be hungry soon after eating it so an early night would be needed! :oops:
I haven't but I am taking a road trip next month and was just thinking about how I could still get my fast day in and that would be a pretty convenient way to do it! Assuming they have a Subway on every corner in San Diego like they do here in Phoenix...
Just be careful with your add-ons :)
Yeah, sweet corn, olives, cheese, sauce.........mmmmmmm
I know.... its all I can think about right now lol... Def have to be careful no cheese and mustard for sauce it has 0 cals!! I didnt know that
6 posts Page 1 of 1