The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Recipes

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I just made this for todays fast day dinner, it's delicious and really easy and fast - takes as long as it takes for your pasta to cook!

85g Spaghetti, raw - 298 cals
1/3 small onion, finely diced - 10 cals
100g Prawns, raw frozen - 100 cals
1 medium fresh tomato, diced - 20 cals
Tequila, 10ml - 20 cals, although I'm pretty sure since the alcohol evaporates there are no calories in it, but we'll leave it in just in case.
448 calories in total.

Boil your spaghetti as usual in salted water for as long as the packet says, or for as long as you like.
Meanwhile, add your finely chopped onion to a dry frying pan - stir for a minute or so.
Add your frozen prawns including any of the water if they've started to defrost - stir for a minute or so.
Add your diced tomato - stir all together.
Cook for about 5 mins over medium heat.
Add the tequila - cook for another few mins. Remove from heat.
Drain the pasta, reserving a bit of the spaghetti water, return the spaghetti and water to the frying pan. Mix together in the frying pan, season to taste, and serve.
Also good with some fresh cilantro ripped over the top.

The ultimate fast food - in 10-15 mins you're done from start to finish!
You are making me feel hungry!
2 posts Page 1 of 1