The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Recipes

19 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: freezable dinners
23 Feb 2014, 23:53
I found her @Julianna! i should be a web detective

via her facebook link on the archived site. i was able to go to the source code on page https://www.facebook.com/organizeyourselfskinny

Tammy has a new site name. http://www.organizeyourselfskinny.com/

does look good!

Maybe she had to change name due to dispute with skinnymom.com
24 Feb 2014, 00:48
That's it! You found it. You should become a detective! Thanks again Juliana.
Xxx
24 Feb 2014, 02:34
julianna wrote: That's it! You found it. You should become a detective! Thanks again Juliana.
Xxx

I'm putting Tanya in my facebook newsfeed it is so good. Im about to do some kitchen renovations and the "cooking ahead" and freezing will come in handy.

Thanks for sharing
24 Feb 2014, 10:40
Tonight i had my chilli con carne that we made 3 huge pots of on Australia Day, Jan 26. i posted all about it here
chat-f12/aussie-friends-h-a-p-p-y-a-u-s-t-r-a-l-i-a-d-a-y-t10934-15.html?hilit=con%20carne#p145593

3 pots gave me 6 1kg "containers" for freezing. 1 container feeds 3 or 4 people. tonight i had one of them, and just cooked up some couscous.

my recipe has all of these ingredients
Pork
- Beef
- Lamb
- Chorizo sausage
- Red Onion and Garlic
- Chillies
- Chocolate (yes, chocolate)
- Spices like cumin and thyme
- tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Capsicum paste