The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Recipes

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Zoodles Quorn Bolognese
03 Aug 2013, 14:07
OK I have my fast day meal for tomorrow all set! I just have to find the Quorn Grounds. I think Whole Foods has them, if not they have the patties and I can tear them up and make it work.

Zoodles are noodles made from shredding zucchini into spaghetti like strands.

I got the basic recipe from the Quorn site, but modified it to use the zoodles instead of pasta.

Here is what I came up with.. cant wait to make it tomorrow

(corrected recipe)
zoodlesbolognese5.jpg
Re: Zoodles Quorn Bolognese
03 Aug 2013, 14:11
Looks yummy, but just to clarify, the 1 tbsp olive 1 onion finely chopped, is that 1 tbsp olive OIL AND 1 onion? ;)
03 Aug 2013, 14:21
oops! sorry Betsy, good catch, guess when I put it together, I did not separate those, but yes, I think that is correct,. I'll go back and double check

Thanks for the heads up
03 Aug 2013, 14:39
All fixed, thanks again Betsy
03 Aug 2013, 15:06
yummmmm!

:-)
03 Aug 2013, 15:22
Now my problem is, I can't find the quorn grounds any place locally :-(

I could either sub half the quantity of ground turkey breast, or get the quorn patties and somehow chop or mince them up myself.

Nothing is as easy as it appears huh
6 posts Page 1 of 1