The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

29 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi all

It is time for the July weigh-in. Please post your progress (weight, waist and body fat if you have them)!

And I need a volunteer to run the August weigh in as I'll be away on holibobs busily gaining weight!!
Blimey that came around very quickly
@carorees I think you've frightened everyone off :shock: :lol:
And its taken ages to work this lot out:::
All taken since June weigh in total loss == 450 grams!!!!
Waist no change but I was brave enough to go first. Sorry :frown:
Can't believe it's that time already, where has the last month gone? Did I miss the results for may? I'll weigh in tomorrow :nailbiting:
6.5 pounds lost - mostly due to being too sick to eat in the beginning of the month, followed by my thyroid spiraling out of control. Sigh.
3lb weight lost
3" waist lost
:smile:
I am sorry I can't do August weigh in, but ka will still be in hospital :dazed:
June 8th - 9st 10lb, waist 32", body fat 28.6
July 4th - 9st 8lb, waist 32", body fat 28.2

So 2lb lost, nowt off waist (nothing for about 4 months now) and now 1lb off goal weight (But not holding breath, as it could take another month ... Or more! :lol: ) and
20lb lost in total, over 14 months.
Hi
I lost 2.8 kg and 0.5 of an inch around the waist :)
Good luck everyone!
Sorry didn't realise I missed last month so here I am :oops:

For June did a couple of weeks of ADF so got back 76:1kg waist stable @ 31 inches
Found July harder 76.9kg my best effort this week and waist has increased to 31.5inches

Am back into ADF in windows for a couple of weeks. Struggled through 12 months of plateau now but still well pleased I have held onto the bulk of my early losses. Cruising now for keeping prolonged minnier me. All new lower sized clothes still fit well and my waist area seems more slender so hope old brown fat is moving.
Hi Everyone

Started 5.2 on 16th June but I lost 2kg in the 2 weeks til the end of the month. Pulled in 2 holes on my trouser belt.

A great start!
I keep finding all these great posts!
Pure luck that I started back 2nd June so I can join in with this monthly weigh-in...Yay!
Monday 2nd Jun 2014 85.00kg/13st 5.39lbs/187.39lbs - BMI 29.41
Saturday 5th Jul 2014 80.75kg/12st 10.02lbs/178.02lbs BMI 27.94
So thats a 4.25kilo/9lbs
I wa a bit disappointed this week as I can feel the weight loss slowing down, but that was to be expected as I am 5-10 kilo away from my targets(depending when I plateau first!!!)
Now seeing this, I realise I need to stop being so hard on myself!
I now need to grab the bull by the horns and measure myself for next month! .... :shock:
6th June - 87.36kg/192.6lb/13st10.6lb Waist - 38"
4th July - 86.27kg/190.2lb/13st8.2lb Waist - 37"

A total loss of 1.09kg/2.4lb - pleased with that as I'm not really 5:2ing any more, trying to maintain with a little wriggle room :wink:
Not a great result from me but a loss is a loss.
7 june = 171.2lbs
5 july = 169.6lbs
= 1.6lbs (725g) lost this month,. there's slow and there's slow slow but I think I need a new word for how slow this is. Well done everyone :)
Hi Carorees - I could send out the call 1st August if no one comes forward - though I can't take on the analysis of figures as I'd have a figurative panic attack :shock: :wink:

Here are my numbers .............

Weight:
1 June 130 lbs
5 July 126.6 lbs
Loss: 3.4 lbs
Waist:
1 June 29 ins
5 July 28 ins
Loss 1 inch

Total loss in 6 months 22 lbs - can't quite believe it or how easy it was.

I lost a cheeky one lb overnight (honest! :wink: ) and have reached all time low of 126.6 - so that is 2.4lbs to my goal of 8lb 12ozs - quite amazed I lost 3.4lbs in June as that's approx. 0.85 lb a week :?: June felt slow as I was a bit stressed through Dad being in hospital and busy time of year workwise, so the lesson is just keep to the 'fastday cruising' as you can surprise yourself!

Buddy @spanner sorry for the speed up overnight ................ I'm sure the 2.4lbs (or more for the bounce) are going to be very naughty and will need a lot of attention! :wink:
Not too good for a month but I was away and am not sure of the scales for the start weight. At least it is in the right direction and the lowest I have been for a good few years.

145 down to 142.5 so 2.5 pound loss
32 inches to 31.5 waist so .5 of an inch
38 to 36 percentage body fat so 2 percent
3.8 cm off my waist this month ( I hit my first tracker target :) )
4.35kg loss in weight (edited because my maths was wrong :oops: )

Am very happy with that. Can't help with august as I am off on my holibobs too but I had better not go mental as the wedding is a week later and I need to fit into my dress.
29 posts Page 1 of 2