The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
American Idol starts today
15 Jan 2014, 23:02
Im a closet obsessive on any talent show thats aired on TV.

American idol starts today and even though Australia gets the program about 12 hours later i find myself looking on YouTube for any popular videos. Prefer AI to the Voice or X factor or Americas got talent

and i generally pick the winner once i see their audition! if not the winner the runner up should there be some kind of non-talent reason they cant win .. e.g Adam Lambert and Crystal Bowersox (still fuming on both of those seasons winners)

anyone else here an Idol fanatic.

btw Australia use to have an Australian idol but show got canned after a few years. I followed many of the winners and runners up of those shows.
Re: American Idol starts today
01 Mar 2014, 06:07
Anyone following this year?
01 Mar 2014, 09:51
Hi Juliana, don't know if you watched EXHUMED? I'm in the Uk of course but my brother's in W.A. and his band got to the semi finals in his region, should have won too as he wrote the song too!
01 Mar 2014, 09:56
Hi ,I think I know about exhumed. James valentine from Afternoons on 702abc radio started a competition for old bands to play in a concert. How exciting. Getting the band back together. Your brother must have had a fab time @callyanna .
01 Mar 2014, 10:05
Yes, I think the show was for 'bands that have never been!' They got a bit of exposure anyway on local radio and youtube. x
01 Mar 2014, 10:49
Very cool! I love nothing more than the idea of an old band getting back together. I keep trying to get my 54 year old BIL to get his old band Shadow Fax ( who supported a famous Aussie band Cold Chisel way back when) but the ol pharmacist repeatedly says NO. Sorry to hijack your thread Juliana, so is our Aussie Kieth Urban on American idol this year? What nights is it on? He's so sweet.
Xxx
07 Jan 2015, 12:51
I resurrected this thread as the next season is about to begin. and yes, @Julianna Keith Urban is going on this season too. i think 2014 was a bit forgettable.

anyhow anyone watching. ? i will via Youtube
07 Jan 2015, 15:07
I will be watching!
07 Jan 2015, 15:44
I don't watch it but I am a big HCjr fan so get to see about it in my FB newsfeed. I don't watch any of the ones in the UK either.
08 Jan 2015, 06:28
Nice first episode. if you missed it go here. https://www.youtube.com/results?filters ... lclk=today

this is a filter on today. watch the vids by IdolxVoice to get the judges reactions and after performance bits. loved the slow dancing with Jennifer and jamming by Harry and Kieth . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_tLaMIem7A
10 posts Page 1 of 1