The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Happy Birthday Moogie!
19 May 2017, 12:22
Today is @Moogie's birthday -- please join me in wishing her a very happy birthday! :cat2: :heart: :rose: :present: :tiger: :rainbow: :cake: :rose: :cat:
Re: Happy Birthday Moogie!
19 May 2017, 15:57
Otanjoubi omedetou, Moogie-san!
19 May 2017, 21:29
Best wishes Moogie - hope things are going okay for you. :smile: :smile:
19 May 2017, 21:49
Arigatou gozaimasu! :D Hope you are all keeping well?

Thank you lovelies, and sorry I've not been along sooner (or much at all). Life is still a tricky balancing game and I am now on the 3 month waiting list for the CFS/ME clinic. Today has been really busy, as birthdays are, with visitors and phonecalls. It has been nice but so tiring. We're going away for a few days - only very local but a nice peaceful spot and I have a week off work after to recover. Just hope the cats don't miss me too much, especially our baby boy Olly who is my little shadow and snugglebug. Yes, that's 5 now!

Well it's past my bedtime, so I'll say bye for now and thanks again for the well wishes :)
20 May 2017, 07:52
Belated birthday wishes from me too. Enjoy your break
20 May 2017, 08:20
And belated birthday wishes from me too. xxx
20 May 2017, 15:21
Hugs, happiness and birthday best wishes to you, our splendid Moogie :star: :heart: :lol: :present: :rainbow: :rose: :cake: :tiger: :island: :drink:
21 May 2017, 11:01
Sorry that I didn't see this earlier, @Moogie, but belated birthday wishes! I hope you are enjoying your mini-break and don't worry about the cats. I'm sure they will be fine!
8 posts Page 1 of 1