The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Happy Christmas Eve Eve!
23 Dec 2016, 09:32
To all my friends on FastDay, I wish you much happiness and good things as the winter festivities crank up :grin:
Let that stress go for a few days. Maybe look for the sun and enjoy it's bright warmth. I'd like to add smile at strangers, but in these darkened days that might not be so wise ...
Let's be the best we can anyway, I send you all happy hugs and warm smiles and hope for happier times.
:like: :clover: :heart:
Re: Happy Christmas Eve Eve!
23 Dec 2016, 14:59
@azureblue. Happy Christmas to you too! And to all my fast day friends old and new, I wish you a peaceful time with your loved ones and a wonderful new year. :heart:
23 Dec 2016, 16:01
Thanks for the wish. I hope that you guys who read this must have the happiest Xmas ever with your family and relatives.
I hope that you will receive what you want for this Xmas.
Wish you a merry Xmas!!!
BTW, I miss snow for Xmas :)
24 Dec 2016, 11:33
Thank you @Azureblue! Here's to a Magical Christmas for all my Fast Day Buddies. I hope next year will be everything you want - and more! I also hope this forum gets busier and all my old friends return.

Have a wonderful time everyone - and don't worry TOO much about fasting over the Festive season! :wink:

Bean :heart:

PS I always smile at strangers - is that weird?!! :shock:
24 Dec 2016, 14:09
I have a T-shirt that says "You'll never know the good, a simple smile can do." So I think smiling at strangers is awesome!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
24 Dec 2016, 20:04
Happy Christmas AB @azureblueand all xx
I am same as @nursebean i always smile at strangers and mostly get a smile in return
Enjoy the festivities everyone and hope 2017 will bring peace on earth..we sure need it
Give Peace a Chance as John Lennon said
Someone else said Increase the Peace but i cant remember who that was! X
Re: Happy Christmas!
25 Dec 2016, 13:52
The clouds are blowing along fast here today, OH yawns and I get up to start cooking our meal.
Wishing you all well and hoping our planet rests easy for a while x
7 posts Page 1 of 1